- Undergraduate: MBBS (2005-2010) from Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata. (University: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences)
- Postgraduation: DNB General Surgery training (2013-2016) at Shija Hospitals & Research Institute, Imphal. (University: National Board of Examinations)
- Super Specialization: Currently undergoing DNB Neuro Surgery training (2017-2020) at Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata. (University: National Board of Examinations)
- Internship: 1 year internship at Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata (23rd March, 2010 to 22nd March, 2011)
- General Surgery Residency: DNB General Surgery training (26th October, 2013 to 25th October, 2016, 3 years)
- Senior Registrar – Oncosurgery & General Surgery at Ruby General Hospital (30th November, 2016 to 15th March, 2017, 3 months)
- Neuro Surgery Residency: Currently undergoing DNB Neuro Surgery training (3rd May, 2017- 2nd May, 2020, 3 years).
Social Media Experience:
Dr. Indrajit Rana is webmaster of various medical sites and blogs. | Link |
Dr. Indrajit Rana is member of Palliative Care Society, Imphal. He did ‘Foundation Course’ in “Palliative Medicine” organised jointly by WHO Collaborating Center, Institute of Palliative Medicine, Calicut and Shija Hospitals & Research Institute, Imphal from 23rd to 24th August, 2014.
Other Professional Skills:
- Basic Ultrasound.
- Basic endoscopy.
- Web related: HTML.
- Operating System: Windows all.
- Application related: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, IBM SPSS.